8 September 2009

Derren Brown- The Events Trailer

A few weeks ago I saw the first advert for Derren Brown's new series on CHANNEL 4. It instantly grabbed my attention just from the mirrored the text on the screen saying the name of the show. It intrigued me to keep watching and it turned out the whole advert was backwards. I thought it was a really clever teaser campaign as it makes you wonder what the advert is about/why it is backwards and you know there will probably be an advert to follow which explains it- which there was: the advert played forwards. I saw another follow up advert today in which Derren Brown claims he is going to predict the lottery live as one of 'The Events'- I didn't think that was such a clever advert- if he could really predict the lottery numbers wouldn't he have won the lottery by now? Hmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment