1 October 2009

Light House Cinema- Dublin




I came accross photos of this cinema in Dublin and i think it looks amazing. Alhough you don't go to the cinema to look at the deats of the decor nad spend most of the time in the dark- it's nice to arrive into a good looking theatre room- and these ones look particularly stylish and glamourous. Why not make make the cinema as sophisticated and well designed as the films shown are. 

I always prefer to travel to a particular cinema out of town than go to my local, just because it's big and glamourous with neon signs outside and seems to make the experience more exciting- like going to a hollywood theatre. The lok and feel of the cinema makes it more enjoyable for me. Unfortunatly, the lack of comfort in the seats at my favourite cinema ruin it a bit. 

I think this cinema would definatly make for a better movie viewing experience and you wouldn't be greeted by a depressing dull room when the movie ends and the lights come up.



No comments:

Post a Comment